Saturday, August 1, 2009

invitation


hi

i'm so exited by my new blog, i can't work. and i love how the fonts look like when you're writing a post.

i just learnt how to add images, this is my baby blog and i'm going to add pictures, baby.

i invite all my friends to sign in and have fun. not that we have to spend the whole day commenting on MY blog, but please don't forget to give it a thought once a week. you will find new stuff from me.

i promise to add my lyrics and songs and soul everyday, so that non shall be bored!! i've been watching pride and prejudice lately, that's why i sound so terribly english.

i forgot to add ''he's just not that into you'' and lake house'' as my favorite movies. i'm not gonna go there, cause if ever i start counting the movies i like i'd never stop, ooo but we shan't forget the great gorgoeus movie of all times: ''inside i'm dancing''!!! DUUUUHHH!!

love ya!

BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment