Wednesday, September 16, 2009

me and the world around

hi. it's me. i'm back again. and I've got so much to say.

i've got this friend, actually she's my colleague but we've sort of become friends after a year of me working there. actually yesterday, September 15th, which i officially named to be il regalo piu grande day, because of the lyrics, if you have listened and know Italian or checked the translation. was the anniversary of my first year working ever.

which is a good thing and makes you safe and confident and secure, knowing that you will get out of it the moment you want to.

so as i was saying, this friend, she is always frustrated and out of tune, funny thing is each day she comes to work and says: ''today, i 'm on the edge. I'm frustrated,'' but she says it everyday!!!

i think it's because, she doesn't let herself be true to herself and she lives the life she wants, but restricted by all other laws around her, which I'm sensing are a lot. she should really ease up.

so if you're that way, please change, it bothers people around you, a lot!!!

why is it with the looks? why guys only care about skin color and weight? isn't that like stupid?

cause they know and i know that that doesn't matter. so stop faking, it's not all about sex. even for the guys.

they're so emotional and needy. they really need to change the ''male'' self-image and get a grip.

i so wanna cry. cause I'm in like with this guy, who's really sweet and everything to me and i don't know if it's right to ask him out on a date.

i think he likes me too. so, any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment