Monday, December 20, 2010

I am letting go or ……….

 

I have this new thing now, I’m moving on. I am letting go or at least I’m trying to learn to be strong to let go.

It’s stupid, it’s foolish, it’s unbelievable, maybe I’m just bathing myself in ignorance ‘cause most of the time ignorance is bliss, maybe I’m mentally deranged and I choose to ignore it. Maybe..

 

But no, I just can’t let go, it’s gone way past what it should be, there is nothing left anymore, I’m numb, I don’t a feel a thing for him, I don’t feel anything at all, but still the ideal of his non-existance scares me so much. I can’t believe it, I’ve never been so detached and at the same time so tied up, so unwilling to let go. It’s all about hurting and learning but I don’t wanna hurt, I wanna feel OK!

 

I will though try hard to let go, I promise, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment