Wednesday, February 24, 2010


dear life

hi, this is for you. i'm changed. i'm good. i survived. i'm not gonna die. but i will cry out loud. to tell you. i enjoy. i resist. i exist. and i don't blame nobody for this. this is life. this is everything and everything comes from you. you are special. you are different. you are marvelous, you are miraculous. you're poetry, can't help reading you again and again. you are a love story i would love to re-live you. you are mine and i can't stop having you. you taste like heaven and i can't stop smelling you. you drive me wild, you drive me crazy but then again i'll go mad if i can't have you, be you, live you, breathe you, be near your heartbeat for the rest of my life and surprise myself by loving you despite who i am, despite where you are, despite all there is, and i will and i know this for sure even i don't know much about anything. that you are out there and you're all i care for, and if i was ever to break from you, my heart will break, i can't mend it. i'm not gonna lie, i can try as hard as it will be and i will put my life on line for this but i swear to my happiness i will not let go of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment