Sunday, December 28, 2008

Yes Sir No Sir......

It's happened more than once in recent times. Something seems to me as a great idea first, I even volunteer to carry out a perfect execution. Then suddenly a wave of lathargy comes and takes me away from it. I feel the idea to be hacknayed, uninteresting, not worth my endeavours to put forth for.

I feel the overwhelming guilt at times. The situation becomes gloomy. The time retains the status-quo. And amongst these all I am lying aimlessly looking for an excuse why I shouldn't/couldn't do it.

I keep telling myself, do not promise something on the pretext of beleiving- If I promise, I will do it. The flame kindles with a spark, and extinguishes in absence of the fuel supply. I am looking for that eternal(life-long) fuel supply, that will solve my Energy Crisis!

No comments:

Post a Comment