Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I named this blog Everything because....

That's what I vie to do things/live lives/experience stuff.....but  just like most of you, ( i said, most of you).... I end up doing nothing!!

Doesn't sound strange. Does it?

My comfort zone is very dear to me, probably. I am afraid to walk over traditional courses, people follow. I do get shaken up many times, specially when:

1)  Shahrukh Khan pleads to me "Aap mat ho santusht", "Dream Bigger, and when you dream bigger you can be the king of the world"

2)  When I see movies, where "Ek aam insaan", makes it big, not always monetarily though. Yes, it does happen all around us in real. We may refuse to turn a blind eye towards it, but, they are everywhere around. Maybe they are clouded by hundreds of failures surrounding each of them. Maybe because most of us aren't willing to leave their comfort zone, because they are as humane as I am.

3) When I actually see people, who actually know what they have to do in life, and actually work towards it. I feel happy when they meet with little successes which they chose to share with me. I despair when, a brave attempt by someone is thwarted by others or destiny.



I have started with this blog, to help myself in knowing, what I want from life and what my life wants from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment